<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d32473393\x26blogName\x3dbuying+the+flowers+myself\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iwouldvestolenachillesheart.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iwouldvestolenachillesheart.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2077747583534422285', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lucy had her work cut out for her
.Wednesday, September 20, 2006 ' 10:13 AM
After returning from ACL Fest to my humble college abode, I found that Kim had broken up with Joe and that someone had left gum on my trunk.

Also, it was raining. My rain boots came in the mail, as well as my DVD of Grey's Anatomy, second season.

Today I have a midterm in Poetry... and haven't really studied. It's difficult to study for something that I am convinced I already know. But I have looked over all the poems and so far that seems sufficient.

Sometimes I don't understand things.

Like dreams, stubble, the postal service, time, my computer, and why my roomate has left a bowl of soup out for at least three days now.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment








profile photo
about LNR


I am a displaced Texan turned PhD student in English at the University of Iowa. Follow my adventures in outfits, food, teaching anecdotes, theme songs, book reviews, and other quotidian what-have-yous. I am forever in love with Virginia Woolf, basset hounds, Tex-Mex, and the color yellow.

Currently reading: The Woman in White, Wilkie Collins

frequent stops

26 and Counting
All This Happiness
Amber Blue Bird
A Beautiful Mess
Big Girls, Small Kitchen
Bright Side Dweller
Brokeass Gourmet
The Clothes Horse
Fancy Fine
Happy, Honey and Lark
Homesick Texan
Indie Jane
Kendi Everyday
Let's Go Ride a Bike
The Life Academic
The Magpie Girl
Orchid Grey
Questionable Content
Blogging Academia


credits

original html: x
image hosting: x
fonts: x