Saturday, September 02, 2006

don't look back in anger, I heard you say

So I did the college drinking bit, finally. Ashley and Kim dolled me up in make-up and a blue shirt with a plunging neckline, and Ashley and I proceeded to find some kind of party. We got some beer from a guy who is in two of my classes (turns out he does cocaine? last time I go to his dorm room anyway). We retreived Blake and Booth from Couch where they were playing Risk, and then walked across the street to the "white house" and danced for a long while to 80s music. I guess I was tipsy. I talked to Kingsley for a while and Shea sort of started unbuttoning his shirt at me. That counts as recognition, right? The kid had probably had a lot of shots, though. There was a lot of whiskey that I did not partake in.

Earlier in the day, Lauren, Blake, Ashley and I played Scrabble. I won by one point! And I got 80 points in one turn with the word 'quick.' I rule.

Anyway, I promised that Blake was real, and so here are some pictures to prove it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blake eating Lauren's hoodie string thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Booth is the guy in the middle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blake and Ashley singing My Humps during Scrabble.

No comments: