Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: in which I want a Peanuts puzzle to frame

Every few weeks or so, I do a search on Etsy for vintage Snoopy items. People often sell old Peanuts books, or Hallmark Snoopy figurines. However, there are sometimes some real gems--for example, my Snoopy wallet is from an Etsy shop originally. This weekend I performed this search and came upon this fantastic Peanuts puzzle:



I love Snoopy. And I love London. Snoopy in London? I'm not sure there are words to descrbe how happy that combination makes me.

When I was growing up, my mum used to like to put puzzles together and then frame them, putting them up on the wall to display as art. I'm rather hooked on the idea of framing this puzzle and placing it up on the wall of my living room! It is $11, with free shipping, at The Junk Drawer on Etsy. What do y'all think? Worth it?





[dress: a shop in Brussels, blazer: vintage, tights: Sock Dreams, boots: gifted, necklace: thrifted]

No comments: