Monday, February 13, 2012

in which I mostly just want to buy clothes from Ruche

I'm having a love affair with Ruche. I can't stop pinning items from the store onto my wishlist. I just feel like I need more blouse-type shirts... and, obviously, floral dresses. "Need." I can't afford avocados at Hyvee; how on earth am I supposed to have enough moneys for boutique clothing?

You might have noticed that I haven't posted to this blog in a couple of weeks.

This has nothing to do with clothes (rest assured, I have been getting dressed every day), but everything to do with graduate school. I won't tell you how much I've had to read and write, because that's not that interesting (unless you are curious, but, again, not too sure you would be). I WANT TO POST MORE, THOUGH. I have some posts saved onto my laptop. Expect some in the future. I'm going to try to make 'blogging time' about every other day. I can do that.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: