Monday, May 02, 2011

In Which I am Sick--SICK, I Tell You--of Tights

Yeah, you heard me right. The Texan cowgirl who couldn't wait for the autumn, specifically because she longed for tights weather, is pretty much OVER leggings, tights, stockings, ALL OF THE ABOVE! It's May. It's May and yesterday I was so happy to walk to the grocery store near R's place in a knee-length dress without stockings that I just about cried.

Unfortunately, we woke up this morning at 7 and when we left the house at nine it was somewhere around 45 degrees and I not only had to step into some tights but in addition had to borrow a jacket from R because I was equipped only with a cotton cardigan. Good god! It's May!

Today, however, I have decided that I am done with tights due to the fact that I am suffering from excruciating outfit remorse. My skirt is sticking to my tights and bunching up both in the front and in the back and making me feel painfully frumpy. I can't wait to get out of class so I can CHANGE CLOTHES. How very sad.