Wednesday, August 16, 2006

get your hands out of her hair

People here are already becoming couples. I can't believe/stand it.

My peer leaders told us about 'the dorm dick.' The senate representative from one of the boys' dorms walks around campus with a notebook and a camera and records things that end up being posted around campus--on the back of bathroom stalls. And it is tradition for them to have "hot freshman of the week." I reazlise this is all in fun and jest or whatever, but I don't think, knowing myself, that I can be good-natured about it and not get offended or feel ugly.

My roomate is lying in bed with a boy right now. Maybe it's all in friendliness. It might be. Probably is. But it still makes me feel like a total wallflower. (Because that doesn't happen often enough).

No comments: