Saturday, June 30, 2007

heart on my sleeve, not where it should be

I am actually pathetic.

potionskeeper: I don't mean to be a bother, and I realize I'm probably really pushing it, but I don't really want to be myself anymore today and wondered if you'd do me the honor of some--any, it doesn't have to be sage and george it could be literally anyone-- pretending.

And why, really? When it comes down to it, why today do I want so badly to be someone else? Because I'm not who I want to be. I want to be naturally pretentious and health-oriented and thin and wealthy. I want to be able to say no to ice cream and to go to bed early and love silly indie films.

I fear I like french fries too much and that nothing ever meets my expectations. It's unfair that I have my body and my money supply, and if I wasn't pathetic five minutes ago at the beginning of this entry, aren't I now that Sam has yet to reply to my desperate plea for roleplaying?

I've got to get back to Hendrix where at least I'm too busy for this nonsense.

No comments: