Wednesday, October 04, 2006

everything it seems i like's a little bit stronger a little bit thicker a little bit harmful for me

I actually don't think I have the energy to describe Saturday night in all its glory. To summarize: my roomate came in about 3am with two guys (one who is drunk as hell) and let them spend the night without asking me as I pretended to be asleep. Then two of them woke up at about 9am and talked loudly and laughed loudly and the third awoke and they all made fun of me for a little while and then left FINALLY around 11 and I got up, pissed because I had, what, 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Not to mention boys slept in my room, in my space, on my rug, without my permission. I was so mad. What an amazing weekend, except NOT. I hope she leaves. Seriously.

I met with our RA two days ago after she requested a meeting to hear "my side" of things, since she had randomly already heard Kim's, and now today we are meeting with her together in 15 minutes. WHOOPIE.

I am the bad guy. Somehow, I am the bad guy. I'm rarely the bad guy. I am fucking harmless! ...Right? This is so frustrating.

Today is Ben's birthday. I sent him a mix CD.

When I come home in a week, I am bringing half my wardrobe, because honestly I am having a difficult time shoving things into my drawers. I can't wait to get home and sleep and take a shower and eat tacos and see my dog.

No comments: