Thursday, October 19, 2006

and the sky is a hazy shade of winter

It is 49 degrees outside! Also it is drizzling and grey. How beautiful and amazing. I wore my winter coat and a scarf. Laura makes fun of me because I am taking pictures of the cold, but I don't care. It's weather like this that makes me happy.

Bands for This Weather:
-The Juliana Theory
-Moby
-Jem
-Tegan and Sara

I had two volleyball games last night (while thunderstorms could be heard outside the Maybee Center). We won one and lost one, but I'm just glad my serves are improving, and I did an amazing block. Also I wore softball pads with black tye-died softball socks and green alligator boxers, so I looked ridiculous. That was half the fun.

Actually, it mostly wasn't fun because my team was purposely trying to not give the ball to me. I know they don't appreciate me much. Oh well.

We are reading the play Agamemnon by Aeschulus in Classical Mythology. It is about when Agamemnon comes home to Mycenae and Clytemnestra stabs him while he is in the bathtub. He deserved it.

Send me mail.

No comments: