.Wednesday, November 03, 2010 ' 12:07 AM
30 for 30
-Pick 30 items of clothing (not including coats or accessories).
-Wear a different outfit each day for 30 days using only these 30 items.
-No shopping allowed!The Lauren Line-Up
1. Quack's t-shirt, from Quack's Bakery in Austin, TX.
2. 80's sleeveless tee with zipper, from Second Act Vintage in Iowa City, IA.
3. 80's button-up shirt, from Second Act Vintage in Iowa City, IA.
4. Powell's t-shirt, from Powell's Bookstore in Portland, OR.
5. Button-up shirt, from Second Act Vintage in Iowa City, IA.
6. Collared button-up tee, from Gap.
7. 70's polyester button-up with yellow flowers, from Second Act Vintage, Iowa City,
8. Long-sleeved v-neck tee, from street vendor in Brussels.
9. Turquoise scoop neck, 3/4 sleeve, from H&M.
10. 3/4 sleeve boatneck tee from American Apparel.
11. Hunter scoop neck tee, 3/4 sleeve, from H&M.
1. Wool cardigan, Urban Outfitters.
2. Silk/cotton cardigan, Gap.
3. Wool sweater vest, Etsy.
4. Wool button-up sweater vest, Second Act Vintage, Iowa City, IA.
1. Skinny-leg jeans, Gap.
2. Skinny-leg jeans, Odille via Second Act Vintage, Iowa City, IA.
3. Straight-leg boot-cut jeans, Gap.
1. Pocket skirt (mustard), American Apparel.
2. Pocket skirt (sand), American Apparel.
3. High-waist skirt, American Apparel.
1. Weird dress, Buffalo Exchange.
2. 90s dress, Blue Velvet Vintage, Austin, TX.
3. 60s/70s dress, Second Act Vintage, Iowa City, IA.
4. Criss-cross dress, Buffalo Exchange.
5. Denim jumper, Good Will Store.
1. Navy/black ankle-Oxford-boot-things, Salvation Army.
2. Cowboy boots, distant Christmas.
3. White ankle-boots, White Rabbit Vintage, Iowa City, IA.
4. Black ankle boots, Naturalizer via Dillard's.